MDNA MEMBERS PROUDLY DISPLAY THEIR EMBLEM.
This emblem identifies dealers who concur with MDNA's high Standards of business
practice. It is a symbol of integrity and reliability.
The Code of Ethics underwriting this emblem provides that each MDNA member will:
1. Carry out the spirit and letter of all agreements and contracts in which he
2. Respond to inquires, advertise, and offer machinery and equipment as accurately           as he is able as per:
a. Name of Manufacture         d. Specifications
b. Serial Number                   e. Adherence to standard
c. Condition                             and industry-terms and definitions.
3. Honor every option given by a prospective buyer.
4. Advise prospective customers of conditions and circumstances of sale when offering
customer-owned machinery and equipment through a brokerage arrangement.
5. Accept within 30 days from shipment any machinery and equipment sold with return
privilige, freight prepaid, for refund of the purchase price if proven
mechanically unsatisfactory; or repair at dealer's option.