Used Feeler Information Page
Feeler Line of Tools began production in 1979 to manufacture pieces for Japanese equipment and production companies.
Since then the business has become one of the leading worldwide manufacturers of numerically operated mechanized instruments for automotive, health, and aerospace providers.
Feeler can produce a little more than 8,000 CNC mechanized devices each year.
Since its conception Feeler has earned a worldwide standing for excellence, execution, as well as ground-breaking design and tough construction.
The Feeler line of tools includes Turning Centers, Vertical Machining Centers, Bridge Mills, 5-Axis Machining Centers, and Boring Mill. The “Feeler by Methods” machines was created expressly for the United States marketplace to provide U.S. patrons a broader array of moderately valued, high- functioning resolutions to their tool and production needs. Those for the United States market are produced in Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, Phoenix, and San Francisco.
- Turning Centers –these are CNC lathes that can do a variety of refining and tedious processes by the tool moving parallel to the axis of the machine to reduce the thickness of the material.
- Horizontal Machining Centers – refining machines which work with horizontally positioned spindles that depend on rotational cutters to eliminate metal off a part or piece of equipment.
- 5-Axis Machining Centers –provide the aptitude for transferring a piece on 5 different blocs at once. Usually used in the aerospace industry, it allows the tool to approach from all courses to produce an efficiently contoured surface.
- Bridge Mills – join extreme firmness, high pace, and extraordinary accuracy by containing a fixed bridge with a movable table. They are perfect for making mid-size to large sized pieces or parts.
- Boring Mills – which are machine instruments that drill cavities in a level path with its shaft level to the design counter. These are hefty duty machines that able to hold the biggest parts, include thick moldings and extreme horsepower driven shafts, predominant in industrial locations.
This series was aimed at incorporating many state-of-the-art characteristics for the existing versions. It includes excellent machine construction, precision, and machining proficiency, which impressively surpasses existing models. It is particularly ideal for present day incredibly fast parts machining.
More about Feeler
FFG (Fair Friend Group) is an example of the world’s largest machine tool builders and the world’s second largest builder of vertical machining centers. They have critical manufacturing processes in Taiwan, China, Japan, and the U.S.A.
Feeler is known for demanding quality control and has invested considerably in highly progressive manufacturing equipment as well as research and development.
Feeler is one of the partners of Method Machine Tools who has an outstanding name in the machine tools business by closely collaborating with machine manufacturers and end-user patrons.
Feeler machines hold their value
Feeler machines hold their value, so even if you buy a used machine, you are still getting your money’s worth.
If you are selling a Feeler machine, you can be sure you will get a good price for it, so much time as you have maintained the machine properly.
That is one of the many things that make Feeler machines some of the best in the world.